DrawingTools: Text and graphic editor for Power controllers
It's a developing field conceived to offer the programmer advanced functions for graphic and textual editing which simplify the developing of applications, permitting to prepare them also “off line”. Its evident prerogative is the availability of a complete range of graphic objects which can be easily parameterized and used to realize efficiently attractive pages for the HMI interface which improve the powerful touch screen functions provided by the Power's operative system. The field is structured in operative windows (framework) which open at the same time with the file in editing and they can be reduced remaining side by side. It offers:
- Advanced functions to research and mark line of code
- Contextual Help to the selected command
- Code syntax control with report of possible mistakes
- Progressive numbering of the lines with margin coloured marker
- Functions to complete code with strings selective highlight (chrome coding)
- Support for UTF-8 coding and Unicode to permit the use of graphic characters (glifi)
Power Studio: a valid help to start machine
From this field, besides loading and downloading the application program on the controller, you can take advantage of functions which help to test and debug the machine:
- Move directly the axis, both in jog and semi-automatic
- Supervise the I/O status, variables and information on the operative system
- Execute backup or restore application
- Exchange file via FTP with the controller
- Evaluate the axis functioning through a multi track oscilloscope
- Print graphic images of the controller's screen (Dump)
IsoManager: manage ISO programs from PC
A simple program which allows you to create, manage and archive on PC working files edited in ISO code (G-code).
OPC Server: exchange data with Windows
OPC Server is a program to install on a PC which allows you to establish a connection via ethernet with one or more controllers of the Power family and to interface one or more OPC Client (among all SCADA OPC-compatible) who can supervise and modify variables of the controller previously selected through the OPC Manager program. In the software package there is also included Manager PMT, a simple example of OPC Client which allows you to manage parametric pages via OPC.
FieldBus Logger: orient yourself among the messages of the fieldbus net
This program for PC allows you to analyse the content of the recordings done with the “Sniffer” functions present in the Power operative system. Thanks to its functions all messages in transit on CANopen, Mechatrolink-II and EtherCAT nets can be recorded, both automatically during nets start up and when required by the operator and exported in CSV format to be analysed and filtered through FieldBus Logger.
TEX'S DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARES KIT